Top 5 Reasons to Invest in a Sprinkler System
Should you invest in a sprinkler system? Living in Florida can be beautiful. The sunshine, the good times and amazing weather. As a homeowner, you probably want to be spending so time out in your yard to enjoy that weather. Keeping a lawn healthy and fresh-looking can be a challenge and having to constantly get out the garden hose to do the task can get exhausting. Luckily, you have other options! Today, we’ll be talking to you about sprinkler systems and the top 5 reasons to invest in a sprinkler system for your home. Fishtail Landscaping can get your new sprinkler system installed
- Save Yourself Time: Let’s face it, taking the time to pull out the garden hose to water your whole lawn is no one’s idea of a good time. It’s not a quick task, even if you’re hooking up the hose to a standing sprinkler. You have to lug it all around to make sure everything is getting hit, and it takes up a good portion of your day. Installing a sprinkler system can take this whole task off your hands. You can set it up to run for certain days/times and then it’s all set! This will give you time to actually enjoy your day.
- Be More Eco-Conscious: If you have been trying to become more environmentally conscious, a sprinkler system may be a great investment. Sprinkler systems will be able to tell exactly how much water your lawn needs, and then only use the necessary amount, limiting water waste. They can even make adjustments as the seasons change, so you can always be saving water.
- Save A Little Dough: On top of being eco-conscious, sprinkler systems are also cost-conscious! When these systems are saving you water, that means that they’re also saving you money on your water bills. Using the old method of a hose or standing sprinkler, you end up with a bunch of excess water that just runs off and doesn’t make any impact on your lawn. A sprinkler system will use only the exact amount of water you need, meaning you will only spend the amount that you need.
- Add Retail Value: When you add a sprinkler system to your home, you are boosting its retail value and curb appeal. You won’t have a hose just lying around coiled up outside or running through your yard. Sprinkler systems are designed to be practically invisible when they aren’t running. They will pop up, do their job, and then retract, leaving you with a smooth-looking lawn. This helps keep your house looking good, as well as making it more enticing for any potential buyers if you decide to sell in the future.
- Consistent Care: Lawns can be tricky to water correctly. Too little water and the soil dries out and growth gets stunted, too much and you could end up with fungus and pests. With the right sprinkler system, you can make sure that each area gets the correct amount of water that it needs to thrive and that it will be consistent. Many of these updated systems come with sensors that know what section of the lawn they are in and what that section needs as far as amounts, making it easy for your lawn to get a consistent level of care at set times.
So Then…Should You invest in a Sprinkler System?
While there are definitely some other good reasons to invest in a sprinkler system for your Florida lawn, these are the big 5 that make the most impact. We hope you’ve gotten some useful information from this, and we will wish you perfection in your lawn. Set out that lawn chair by the pool and let that new sprinkler do the work for you!
Fishtail Landscaping can take care of your lawn upgrade. From design to installation we can do it all. We have been creating beautiful lawns in Ft Myers for years, and look forward to working on your lawn.